Friday, March 06, 2009

File this one under....




File this one under
"Things you Never want to hear again".








Since coming back from vacation, I haven't done a real grocery shopping trip yet. Have just been doing those quick stop mini ones.... Yesterday I decided to do some grocery shopping while the kids were at school. After making my selections, (and successfully avoiding the bakery counter), I headed to the front of the store to check out. I scanned the lines for the shortest one & then waited for my turn.
All was going smoothly. Enjoyed small talk with the cashier as she rang up my purchases & the bagger girl didn't squish my bread with canned goods.

Then all of a sudden it happened....

Just as the bagger girl was finishing up packing my produce she exclaimd very loudly:


*

*
*


*

*
*

*
"Oh my God! My nose is dripping sooooooooooooooo badly, I can barely stand it!" ::::insert loud nasal sucking sound::::
.....Yeah, I never want to hear that again.....

5 comments:

Bridgett said...

ROFL!

Can't say I blame you. LOL

XOXO

Lisa said...

LOL OHMgoodness!!! Glad you survived to get away from her... LOL
Lisa

Tina said...

Michelle! Ever since I found out you were posting again, I have meant to come back and say hi over here. I love your vacation pictures, and I hope you write more here.

You didn't get sick did you? (I almost got sick just from reading your story!)

aims said...

Oh, Lordy! All I can think of to say is, "EEeeeeWwwww! Gross!" LOL

Otherwise, dear friend, it's SO GOOD to hear from you! I sure have missed you! Have you made any other updates? I'm just going down the line checking different blogs that I follow. I haven't been around much in months.

LOVE that picture!

Anonymous said...

eeeeewwwww
I'd be grossed out too!
Hello, found you on chic chat...